Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Testing, 1, 2, 3....
  
*Ahem*

Welcome to my first ever reaching out to the stars intertubes.  This is me, Jagr M’lager, furline x-tronanair, reporting live from mum’s computy thing.

First of all a bit about me. I’m 8 years old and an Egyptian mau cat. Which means I’m like a tiger (heh heh). I live in New Zealand with my mum and dad and my fellow fur kids, who you will meet later. I’m King of the neighbour hood. I love hunting (miceys and ratties), and love playing hard and rouf cost thats all I know how to play. I play lots with stranger kitties who think I’m scary so they bites  back , so my ears are scruffy now. Mum says I was show quality once, but I don’t know about this *show* thing. Fuji went to them when she was little an she said they were evil scary things, so I’m glad my ears are scruffy.  Anyway here is a pic of me being beauti  me


xx

Jagr

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jagr, and welcome to the Cat Blogosphere.

    You'll find lots of furrends here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there, Jagr!! It's so nice to meet you!! We can't wait to get to know you better!!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jagr!! We are very pleased to meet you!! Welcome to Blogging!!
    Your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete