Thursday, December 9, 2010

2nd Post

Hi everybody!  Jagr here again.  It was very wonderful to read my hellos from new friends today. I am very excited about meeting so many friendly and cool furrends!


I'm slowly learning more about this fangled contraption (web techie term for blogger) and look see I added a Title to this post today - wow, I may even get creative soon like the many amazing blogs I'm visiting!


It is summer here in our little corner of the world, so we don't have that white stuff falling from the sky like I see in the noos, and pickys, but we has lots of sun and more sun. I will have to send out some to yoos over there so you get some sunshine too cos I really have more than I can soak up. Although it has been a bit nippy the last few days and to prove it here is a picky of me snuggling with our newest famdamily member - Firestorm the Abyssinian.




I'm not quite ready to get all lovey dovey with him yet cos he gets all bitey and I'm not allowed to reteliate fightback kill him till hes ded cos mum says he is easily hurted so oh well.


Heres a pick of Firestorm with Hershey (another of the fandamily) being more lovey dovey.






Take care everybody and purrs and happy feet to all


xx
Jagr

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jagr!

    We came over to follow you and welcome you to the CB. We think you and your furfamily are all pretty fine-looking and we hope to see more of you soon!
    xx Lounge Kats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jagr. You didn't give up on the Cat Blogosphere already, did you? Hope you all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the check in. Mum just got busy with Real Life stuff. We are all healthy and good :)

    ReplyDelete